A little summary of a few things I read and thought about about this week…
- Like Facebook likes? And validation in social media? Does it show what kind of person you are? Looks like it might.
- Study shows young people prefer the internet to…daylight. Think that might apply to this older person, too.
- And religious kids are meaner and less generous that atheist kids. Why is a biology journal doing the study, though?
- Want to be happier? Your living space matters. A lot.
- Now you don’t need to tie your kids’ shoes. Thanks to Nike.
- On a heavier note: this challenging take on marriage and divorce.
Have fun and be safe this weekend!